Drink/Cocktail runners must be able to announce the drink as they are delivering it to a guest, remember and utilize seat numbers, be able to identify and eloquently describe the drink and take the time to make sure the guest is content before leaving the table.
- Delivering drinks to tables (using seat numbers)
- Making and delivering coffees to guests
- Polishing and rolling silverware
- Assisting bartenders with garnish preparations (cutting limes, lemons, etc...)
- Assisting bartenders with stocking supplies and washing glasses
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of hallway, bathrooms, and coffee station
- Occasional assistance to other needed positions, such as running plates, etc...
QUALIFICATIONS: This is a great entry-level position in the world of hospitality. 1-year restaurant experience preferred but will train the right person without experience. Must have open availability and be able to work weekends! Friendly personality. Hard Worker. Must be able/willing to learn to carry drink trays. Must work with urgency and be attentive to cleanliness.
This position is paid hourly plus tips ($5.63/hr plus pooled % of server sales)
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON IF POSSIBLE
OPEN INTERVIEWS: MON-FRI 11-7 BRING YOUR RESUME, A PEN, and PERSONALITY
360 SAN LORENZO AVE, CORAL GABLES FL.