The Associate Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4. Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
5. Able to travel to stores throughout the district
6. Excellent customer service skills
7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering on sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and
carry 30 pounds, hand/fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing/pulling
9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company
objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.