Visit Shops at Merrick Park for Farmers Market
Shops at Merrick Park
Now – Wed, Dec 30: 12pm – 5pm
The Farmers Market is back! Pick up your favorite fresh goodies, while supporting local businesses.
Farmers Market at Shops at Merrick Park is back! Sundays from 12-5PM, farmers market customers will be able to purchase their favorite fresh goodies, while supporting local businesses.
Farmers Market Vendors* List is subject to changes. Please contact vendor directly.
- E & B Orchid Exchange | 786-525-5505 | Orchids
- Le Bowls | 954-203-4197 | Ceviche, Guacamole, Chicken Salad
- El Coco Loco Frio | 305-200-6675 | Fresh Made Caribbean Fruit Juices, Fresh Cut Coconut Water & Cocada
- The Bread Man | 754-265-4016 | Artisan Breads, Dips & Spreads
- Pascale's Jams | 561-706-2646 | Gourmet Jams, Preserves, Shrubs
- JRA Produce | 786-622-5766 | Fresh Produce & Fresh Cut Fruits
- Mediterranean Delights | 786-308-7543 | Hummus, Tabouleh, Grape Leaves, Baba Ganoush, Zataar, Falafel, and more
- Liquid Gold Honey | Local Raw Honey & Honey Products
- Dinah Alvarez Skincare | Hand poured candles, incenses, skincare
- Margus Baked Argentinian Empanadas | 786-681-8397 | Argentinian Empanadas
- Gaia Chemie | 636-980-6806 | Moringa, Avocado & Chia Natural Oils
- Nuts & More
- Elvis' Power Juices | Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Juices & Smoothies
- Budarito Arepas | Artisanal Venezuelan Arepas
- Skinny Luly | Sugar Free Baked Goods
- Best From Italy | Olive Oils, Vinegars, Pastas, Bruschettas & Sauces
- Nani's Famous Tomato Bisque
- Igmarstyle Mask Maker | Artisan Masks
Quick tips to know before you go
- Customers are encouraged to pre-order with the vendors they are interested in purchasing from, but it is not mandatory ⠀
- Vendor placement will be compliant with social distancing guidelines and will be situated a minimum of 6 feet apart
For more information about the Farmers Market, please visit Florida Fresh Market on Facebook.