The Assistant Store Manager is primary responsible for supporting the Store Manger in managing the sales, operations, asset protection, and human resources functions of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4. Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
5. Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills
8. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
9. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift
and carry 30 pounds, hang/fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
10. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company
objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.