Job Opportunity at Crate & Barrel in Shops at Merrick Park
Posted Wed, Oct 4
Maximize company sales growth and profitability by leading the entire store team to execute company plans and strategies to deliver an engaging experience to every customer.
- In collaboration with the Store Manager, manage and delegate workload and ensure execution of plans and strategies across the store and in assigned area.
- Partner with the Store Manager to establish and communicate all critical metrics and expectations within the store, including but not limited to sales, visual, operations, safety, loss prevention, human resources, payroll/scheduling and training.
- Coach, teach, train, recognize and manage all aspects of performance and development for all store associates to encourage professional growth and build a bench of talent.
- Focus on promoting and driving sales as they pertain to, or are driven by, position and acting as the Manager on Duty (MOD).
- Analyze results through reporting, translating numbers into actionable behaviors and goals in order to improve KPI results.
- Communicate regularly with the management team concerning all aspects of sales, customer feedback/traffic and associate training/performance. Participate in weekly store walk-throughs with the management team and follow-up as required.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs to a height of 3-4 feet.
- Ability to work a full time flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- 2+ years customer service or retail leadership experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent, Associate degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Strong delegation skills in support of execution and driving results
- Proven ability to build a culture focused on success and teamwork