Our food runners must be able to balance between two worlds; working with urgency in the fast-paced and sometimes hectic environment of the kitchen and then seamlessly transition into a pleasant calmness in the presence of the guests. Food runners are expected to learn and know the menu, must be organized and very detail-oriented, must be able to communicate well with kitchen staff, servers, and customers, and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. They must be able to announce the plate as they are delivering it to a guest with smiles and charm, remember and utilize seat numbers, anticipate the best view of the plate as it should be placed in front of a guest, be able to identify and eloquently describe the plate, and take the time to make sure the guest is content before leaving the table.
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum 1-year restaurant experience. Must have open availability and be able to work weekends. Friendly personality. Hard Worker. Full Time. Must be able to carry heavy plates and trays (up to 50lbs). Must work with urgency (put the runner in food runner). The kitchen is high pressure, this person must be able to work well in this fast environment.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Full Time preferred / Part-Time available
- Open availability! (Available any day, any time) No conflicts or complications. Weekends a plus.
- Must speak English. Spanish and other additional languages a plus.
- Hard workers with mature and positive attitudes and a sense of urgency.
- Love and care for hospitality. True art of service and guest experience.
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON IF POSSIBLE
OPEN INTERVIEWS: MON-FRI 11-7 BRING YOUR RESUME, A PEN, and PERSONALITY
360 SAN LORENZO AVE, CORAL GABLES FL.