Job Opportunity at 120% Lino in Shops at Merrick Park
Posted Fri, Oct 8
Support the Sales Team and Store Management in creating a unique and seamless shopping experience for clients. Keep store stockroom and selling floor organized and up to company standards so that each sale can be maximized to achieve store targets and each client receives excellent customer service.
- Store Operations:
- Store appearance and cleanliness
- Upkeep company merchandising standard on floor, windows, mannequins, and table displays. Ensuring items are always steamed and presentable
- On floor inventory replenishment
- Complete knowledge of Stock Room organization and upkeeping standards with spot checks and assigned section checks
- Client Sale Involvement:
- Greet clients upon entry into the store when floor coverage is necessary and introduce them to the brand.
- Support Selling team during sales as a runner, retrieving stock as needed.
- Clear out fitting rooms as requested by sales associates and backstock inventory.
- Complete knowledge of Point-of-Sale system
- Ability to lookup inventory levels.
- Client information capturing
- Minimum of two years in Retail Sales or Stock
- Computer and virtual literate (excel, word, email)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish, Portuguese)
- Must be able to lift a 35lb box
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to multitask
Hourly plus pooled commission.