Job Opportunity at Landmark Theatres in Shops at Merrick Park
Posted Fri, Jun 25
Do you enjoy entertaining and making others happy? If so, then read on;
Landmark Theatres is the largest national exhibitor of foreign language and independently produced first-run features in the country. We are currently seeking part time team members for the Landmark at Merrick Park Cinema in Coral Gables to continue our legacy of bringing unique entertainment experiences to our guests.
Under supervision of the theatre management staff, our theatre employees are responsible for:
- Taking care of our guests efficiently, courteously and accurately.
- Assisting guests and teammates with sales and transactions.
- Supporting a friendly, guest service-oriented atmosphere through daily interactions with teammates and guests.
- Supporting all aspects of theatre operations by consistently providing unsurpassed guest service.
- Committing to a positive attitude and contributing to a teamwork-oriented team.
- Cleaning and maintaining theatre facilities, including food preparation areas, auditoriums and other facilities.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- An understanding of and experience in unsurpassed guest service.
- The ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
- Teamwork with guests and coworkers to create experiences that set our theatres apart and promote a fun work environment.
- Experience with cash handling in a retail or food service environment.
- Availability on weekends, evenings and holidays, and flexibility to meet theatre’s availability requirements.
Applicants must be over the age of 18. If you meet these qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com with the theatre name in the subject line.